Title: VTJP NEEDS VOLUNTEERS for Made in Palestine Exhibition and Poster Distribution

MADE IN PALESTINE

ACTION UPDATE

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Dear friends,

VTJP needs volunteers for the following tasks associated with the "Made in Palestine" Exhibition.

SET-UP

The exhibition will be set up under the guidance of a curator and her staff from the Station Museum in Texas from October 10 through the 14.

Three  volunteers are needed for each afternoon during this period, Monday through Thursday, from 1 to 4 p.m.  Ideally, we'd like the same folks to volunteer for the duration, but understand this is very difficult for most to pull off during the work week.

If you can volunteer for even one of these days, please contact Mark Hage at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call him at his home in the evening at 229-4011 You must be in good health to fulfill this task--it requires some lifting and grunt work associated with the unpacking of art.  Each volunteer will work under the direction of a professional set-up artist from the Station Museum.    If you want to do this, but can only volunteer in the evening after the normal work day, let Mark know.  The set-up schedule may change depending on the availability of labor.  Thanks.  (Feel free to recruit any friends you have for this duty who are not on are e-mail list.)

Poster Distribution

VTJP is preparing to distribute a lovely poster around the state advertising the "Made in Palestine" exhibition and our public fourms.  We need volunteers to help us distribute the posters, which we will provide to you in ample number.

We need you to put them up around your town or area--at libraries, schools, stores, cafes, co-ops, or any public forum where there are bulletin boards or other spaces reserved for this kind of thing.  Whenever homo sapiens gather in your town to read, think, debate and reflect on the sorry state of the world in your town, we'd like to see one of our posters.  Our own Nina Parris did a fabulous job creating it, and she is putting the finishing touches on it as I write this.

If you can give us some time to help with this distribution project, please contact Jean Archibald at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks, folks.

in solidarity,

Mark Hage
VTJP