Why is the Palestinian economy in such good shape?

Why is the Palestinian economy in such good shape? Because now, right in Manger Square in Bethlehem, they have their own Wall Street!

-But it’s 28 feet high, and has barbed wire, gun towers, and It cuts the Holy City in half!

Well, they have to protect themselves from Terrorists!

-But who are the terrorists? Where do they live?

The Terrorists are Arabs, of course! They bomb the busses, they have no regard for human life as We know it!

-But don’t the Arabs live on both sides of the Wall?

Of course they do – so, you see, we are even protecting them from themselves, from their own terrorism.!

-But isn’t the wall crushing their land? ruining wells? destroying crops, demolishing homes, dividing families? Canceling education, commerce, and the sun? Isn’t it just a place for soldiers to shoot a schoolgirl? stop a farmer? beat a teenager? piss on an old man? Slap his wife?

You don’t understand! They want to drive us into the sea!

-They do? I wonder why.

R.L. Green 9.13.05

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS