I thought folks would like to see this.

Mark Hage

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Bland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:08 PM
To: Hage, Mark [VT]
Subject: RE: "Made in Palestine" Opens in Vermont, October 18 through
November 20, 2005, at the T.W. Wood Art Gallery

Thank you for sending this, I am writing on behalf of Abdul Hay Musallam, an
artist whose works are part of the Made in Palestine exhibit. He is very
pleased that the exhibit is opening in Vermont and appreciates the
invitation and hospitality offered, but he does not have the funds to travel
to the US, so he will not be able to come. He send his best wishes for
success.

I am an american living in Amman, Jordan, where he lives. It makes me so
happy that people are working to spread understanding of the Palestinian
issue and culture in the US where it is so needed--keep up the good work.

sincerely, sally

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM