-----Original Message-----
From: Freda Guttman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 8:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Made in Palestine

Hi,

I live in Montreal and I'm a member of  the International Solidarity
Movement-Montreal. I'm also an artist and am working with others on the
possibility of bringing 'Made in Palestine' to Montreal.

I'm very grateful and excited that you are bringing the exhibiion to
Montpellier which is so accessible to me and I am thinkng of coming down to
see it and also take in one of the presentations. So I'm writing to see if
its possible for someone in your group to put me up for a night.

It would be good to make contact with you as well. Perhaps we can find ways
to cooperate. I may have met some of your members this summer. I was at
Bread and Puppets when the kids from Alrowwad Centre came.  I had also spent
time in Aida Camp last year, so it was a special joy to see everyone again.

Best wishes and thank you,
I hope to hear soon,

Freda Guttman

to offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM