Hi folks,
There will not be a vigil this weekend for the CAT action day.  We were
unable to get a permit because of the halloween parade on Church St. this
Saturday.
Regarding the letter delivery, we will be e-mailing the letter to the owner
of the Richmond CAT dealership later today.  He is interested in meeting
with us, but would like to receive the letter first.  We will keep you
updated about scheduling that meeting.
Please excuse the late notice,
Hilary

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MknplB/TM