This is great, Kris, thanks for posting. When I met with the director October in NYC I gave him a VHS copy of the program, he was very happy to have it, probably when he takes it back to the school he will play it for the kids.

There is a possiblity of another USA tour for August 2006, they've booked a tour to France during July. Host Committee in NYC working on setting up the framework for August now ...

~Brad Butler