Dear VTJP-ers, PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ASAP:

I was about to send out the request for AGENDA ITEMS for VTJP November
meeting, when Mark reminded me of the last forum at the Made in Palestine
exhibit.  Would it not be better if EVERYONE  attended the forum if people
can make time for one night next week. Therefore,

1) Should we keep the Monday, Nov. 14 meeting as scheduled? YES OR NO

2) NOT AND OPTION: Move the meeting to Monday, Nov. 21--PEACE & JUSTICE CTR.
NOT AVAILABLE

3) SHOW SUPPORT FOR MADE IN PALESTINE exhibit on WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16, BY
ATTENDING AND BRINGING A FRIEND

I will be out-of state from Friday noon until late Sunday. Please either
e-mail me of leave a message on my voicemail as to your preference.

Many thanks, Miriam

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MknplB/TM