Dear Vtun developers,

Thanks to you, I'm using Vtun always conveniently. But I
found a small memory leak in Vtun's configuration parser.

This trouble can be reproduced by the following command on
Linux Vtun server:

   $ while true; do killall -HUP vtund; sleep 1; done

The memory leak can be observed by the output of the 'top'
command on another TTY.

I created the small patch to correct this memory leak.
Please refer the attacted patch file. If this patch can
be useful even a little, I'm very glad.

Best regards,

--
Yasuyuki