Hi,

Is there anything special you need to do to a tun device for the traffic
coming from it to be forwarded? I have some traffic coming in from a tun
device (the traffic has the same source address as my eth1 device, is
this a problem?), that should be forwarded, but it seems to be getting
dropped.

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward gives 1. I think I have the routing
table set up properly. I have a separate table for traffic coming in on
the device which I use by: ip rule add iif tun1 table tun_table

By setting up iptables rules with target LOG in the mangle table, I can
see the traffic coming in to PREROUTE, but it never gets to FORWARD and
I can't figure out why.

Thanks for any help.

Nick M.