Dear all,

I am working with 6LowPAN network where i have edge router and sensor
nodes. The edge router provides tun0 interfacec using the SLIP program
at the PC side. Using this it is possible to forward the packets to
any node and also recieve from them at tun0 interface. I wrote a UDP
application that forwards packets between nodes and the router. When I
open wireshark I can see the packets. Now I want to create a tunnel
between the UDP IPV6 packets arriving and send them to ethernet
interface. Can anyone tell how I can do this??I am happy both way IPv4
to IP6 or IPv6 to IPv4