Okay,
So I have a very detailed question and I'm hoping someone can easily explain
it to me.  I have the following scenario...

Site A - 10.10.10.0/24
Server at A - 10.10.10.2
Site B - 10.10.10.0/24 (same as site A)
Server at B - 10.10.10.2
Site C - 10.1.1.0/24
Server at C - 10.1.1.2 (file server 1)
Server2 at C - 10.1.1.3 (file server 2)

I would like to setup Vyatta and VPN (IPsec tunnels) between Site A, B and
C.  I need A and B to be able to talk to servers at site C as follows:

-10.10.10.2 (Server at A) talks to 10.1.1.2
-10.10.10.2 (Server at B) talks to 10.1.1.3
-No NATing

What would my best way of doing this be with this software?  In Cisco I
believe I could do a community VLAN at C for each server and then use PBR
(Policy Based Routing) to send the traffic to the proper VPN endpoint but
I'm not sure if this would work or be my best option.  Thanks for anyones
input.  I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Jesse Middleton