From: Leonardo Lima [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 2:38 PM
To: Stig Thormodsrud
Subject: Re: [Vyatta-users] VPN traffic issue: no traffic flow.

Hello, Stig.

I was building the answer for your email when I tried to ping from a host
in the subnet, and it worked. I totally missed the ping -I. So, it must be
working since the beginning...

So, it's all working as it should! Thanks for the fastest reply ever, and
such a great product! The documentation now is rocking.
I followed the Config. guide and it contained almost everything I needed.
I had to look for a way to disable PFS and set DH groups, but it's now
working.

Thanks again!
Leo.