  From: silvertip257
  To: vyatta-users@mailman.vyatta.com
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 12:15 PM
  Subject: [Vyatta-users] vyatta login

  I know this will seem to be a rather stupid post, but I cannot seem to get
into my vyatta after booting Live from CD.

  I've got both the VC2 and 2.2 versions on livecd and have not changed a thing
- I'm booting Live.  My main goal is to use Camarillo ( 2.2) so I'm as
up-to-date as possible.

  I type "vyatta" and "vyatta" for username and password, respectively.  I get
Login Incorrect.
  Despite that user, "root" and "vyatta" for username and password work fine.
  I've watched the screencast on the vyatta site, so I'm not missing anything
that I need to know.  I also have all the user/help manuals for vyatta, so I
have resources and did my homework.

  Please help me out, as I've finally eliminated the hardware issues I had
before.

  Thanks,
  Mike