Hi,
i'm trying to setup Vyatta in a Xen virtual machine (paravirtualized), and
it was ok with version VC2_1, but i need to fix some Vyatta bugs, and run
the VC2_2 version.
But VC2_2 comes with a 2.6.20 kernel ... and here come the problem, and
question : xen only officially supports the 2.6.18 kernel, although some
distributions (like FC7) have a 2.6.20 xen kernel.
I'm running a RHEL5 box as the hosting machine (dom0).

Did someone manage to make Vyatta VC2_2 run on Xen with a 2.6.20 kernel ?
Is it possible to make Vyatta run on a 2.6.18 kernel ?

Thanks with anticipation for any answer, or suggestion, as I am now quite
disapointed, and blocked in my Vyatta project.