Hello List,

My goal is:
1) a box with 3 ethernet cards (interfaces): eth0, eth1, eth2;
2) eth0 attached to internet access provider ISP0;
   eth1 attached to internet access provider ISP1;
   eth2 attached to local dynamic LAN users;
What I need or wish:

   - a) the router be able to use these 2 WAN links, load balancing and
   in case of failure of one link... switch all the requests to the second
   available link; and when the failure link comes back on... do the load
   balancing again;
   - b) have dhcp server binded to eth2 as above for users with dhcp
   client enabled;
   - c) now for those who use static IP configurations, I mean: with
   static IP, static gateway and DNS servers:

==> and these static configurations does not belong to our eth2 lan subnet.
TODAY I have to go to this user laptop and change manually its IP
configuration... changing them to dynamic IP setup to receive our dhcp IP
configuration. This is what I do not want anymore.
==> I wish that VYATTA be able to route... to allow this user with any
static IP configuration to access internet... i.e. to be routed to internet
and browse the internet as other regular dhcp users.

Is ir possible with VYATTA?
I saw a solution that provides this "amazing and nice" feature called
MIKROTIK/MAXINA...

Thanks in advance,

mson77