Hello,
The OFR supports VRRP which is the standard compliant way to deploy
redundant routers on a network. I have this deployed on my network right
now, and it's working great. A VRRP group is specified under an interface,
and a virtual IP is configured. These values must match on each device. In
my network the first two IP addresses are configured as the physical IPs on
the routers. The last IP in the network (before the broadcast address) is
configured as the virtual IP on both routers, and is shared. A priority
value can be set to influence which router will be considered the master, or
primary router. It should be noted that VRRP does not load balance or share
traffic between the two routers, it is an active/passive failover.

                       192.168.20.62
          _____________|_____________
192.168.20.33                         192.168.20.34
     router a                                   router b

Here's a sample config:

[edit interfaces/ethernet/eth2]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] show
    hw-id: 00:80:C8:C9:1D:F9