I'm trying to setup a simple OSPF routing on Vyatta, and i'm getting an
error message i can't understand when committing the changes.

Here is my OSPF setup :
    protocols {
        ospf4 {
            router-id: 10.1.254.3
            traceoptions {
                flag {
                    all {
                    }
                }
            }
            area 10.0.0.0 {
                interface "eth1.617" {
                    address 10.1.254.3 {
                        neighbor 10.1.254.2 {
                            router-id: 10.1.254.2
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
>           export: "EXPORT_CONNECTED"
        }

And the simple policy to export directly connected networks :

    policy {
>       policy-statement "EXPORT_CONNECTED" {
>           term 1 {
>               from {
>                   protocol: "connected"
>               }
>               then {
>                   action: "accept"
>               }
>           }
>           term 2 {
>               then {
>                   action: "reject"
>               }
>           }
>       }
    }

The error message :
Commit Failed
102 Command failed Policy configuration failed: sem_error from line 246 of
/home/autobuild/builds/master/2007-08-23-1113/ofr/xorp/xorp/policy/visitor_s
emantic.cc: May not define protocol for import policy at line 1

I don't understand how Vyatta defines that it is an import policy.
Is there anything i missed in the configuration ?

Thanks with anticipation