-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Pearce
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 6:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Vyatta-users] Basic frame relay setup

I am a Vyatta beginner trying to set up a very simple static network
with two pcs and a E1 link between them using Sangoma A101 cards.
I have set up the frame relay encapsulation and local and remote
addresses with vif 16.
The wan cards are linked by a E1 pins 1,2 to 4,5 crossover cable that I
have made up
Nothing I do seems to bring the E1 link up and I see errors about
wlan0.1 which I presume is the (unused) ppp vif

Any known problems here?

David