Yes, Vyatta will support multiple site-to-site VPN connections using
IPsec.  Your sites
around the world can certainly appear as one network, once you have the routing
properly configured.

At the moment, you'll want to configure the Vyatta router itself for
authorization.
Just to be clear, this is only for access to the router itself.

Best,
Justin