Hi

We're thinking of running Vyatta as our border router for Internet
connectivity.  We will be using BGP to peer with two different ISPs.
We plan on getting the full BGP Internet routes from those two BGP
peers.  The two ISPs will be connected to one box running Vyatta.  We
plan to do this to provide our company with redundant(failover)
incoming/outgoing Internet connectivity - and possibly do load-sharing
between those two connections.  The box will also be doing NAT.

Questions:

1.  Has anybody deployed something like the above in a *production*
network and has been running it for some time (e.g. 6 months or more)
with no serious problem?  The reason I ask this is because I just came
across this web site:

http://www.openmaniak.com/vyatta.php
"We do not recommand to  use BGP for the moment because of critical
bugs with this powerful routing protocol. "

And when I check the bugzilla, there are still indeed problems with
BGP.  So, I ask, for our requirements, will Vyatta do?

I've seen the case studies at the Vyatta web site - but they are too
"general" - some of them quite similar to our requirements but they
are not giving enough detail.

Anybody - can share their some of their experiences in using Vyatta
for BGP on a *production* network?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Tony