Hi Paul,

VRRP is currently limited to one vrrp session per physical interface. If
more were allowed per physical interface the system could become
confused over how to handle the vmacs correctly on the interface. That
said we will be allowing a non-compliant option in the near future to
avoid using vmacs for vrrp to avoid some of these specific problems.

I'll try to answer your BGP question--I believe this should work for you
(both ibgp and ebgp sessions). But just to be clear you might want to go
ahead and post your configuration.

Thanks Paul!

Mike