Hello,

I attached the config of the two switches in the message.

Note tha the switches can't ping the vyatta, and vyatta can't ping the
switches ( vyatta and switches are in the same vlan 101). But when i change
the native vlan of the interface gi0/43 (sw1) to 101 (switchport trunk
native vlan 101), i can ping sw1 and sw2 from vyatta , and switches can ping
vyatta.

Each vms can ping all the interfaces of vyatta ( eth0 and all vif); but
Vyatta can't ping vms .

VMs on the same vlan can communicate

The config of vyatta is very simple, because my goal is to route two vlans :
route vlan 104 and 106 in first time:

ethernet eth0{
description "To_switch1"
hw-id: .......
address 10.30.101.254 {prefix-length:24}
vif 104{
address 10.30.104.1 {prefix-length:24}
}

vif 106{
address 10.30.106.1 {prefix-length:24}
}
}

ps: Virtual switches of ESX tag Virtual machines packets with the appropiate
vlan ID.

Thanks a lot for your help.