We need more information than what's present, but if this a  internet
BGP peering , make sure you have neighborship with your  upstream and
your  prefix is being sent.

Also  review various route-servers to check that your announcement is
being seen by the internet. I personally like att's,  but savvis and
gblx all supports telnet'able route servers  or you can used the  web
version via sprint or level3.

(telnet route servers )

Route-server.ip.att.net

Route-server.savvis.net

Route-server.gblx.net

Route-server.host.net

( web links )

http://lg.level3.net/bgp/bgp.cgi

http://www.cisconet.com/route-server/world_map.html

Lastly, if your prefix is not  installed in the RouteRegistery than
nobody will except this ( local upstream provider ). So confirm with
them that your prefiex(es) are allowed and any BGP  policies locally are
updated if required.

Hope this helps ;)