What features specifically from GLBP are you looking for? Depending on
the implementation, VRRP is capable of load sharing. I know Extreme
and Cisco equipment will do it.

 From RFC3786 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3768):
2.1. IP Address Backup
Backup of IP addresses is the primary function of the Virtual Router
Redundancy Protocol.While providing election of a Virtual Router
Master and the additional functionality described below, the protocol
should strive to:
- Minimize the duration of black holes.
- Minimize the steady state bandwidth overhead and processing
complexity.
- Function over a wide variety of multiaccess LAN technologies capable
of supporting IP traffic.
***- Provide for election of multiple virtual routers on a network for
load balancing.***
- Support of multiple logical IP subnets on a single LAN segment.

Aubrey Wells
Senior Engineer
Shelton | Johns Technology Group
A Vyatta Ready Partner