All,

I'm coming from a cisco background and although I've used vyatta at one
production location (using some static routes successfully) I'm having a heck
of a time just getting two routers to talk to each other with RIP. I've read
through the big config guide pdf, but to no avail.

Could anyone either paste in their RIP configuration or at least give me some
pointers on how to get this to work?

In my test enviornment I have two routers.

Router A (eth0) 192.168.50.1 /24  <-- cross over-- > Router B (eth0)
192.168.50.2 /24
Router A (eth1) 192.168.51.1  /24                           Router B (eth1)
192.168.52.1  /24

I can ping across all the networks if I set up static routes-- so I know the
connections and IPs are okay.

In addition, on a standard cisco router I can run this: > show ip nat trans .
How do I see all the differnent translations on a vyatta box going out to the
world?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron