I seem to have ran into quite a snag...

102 Command failed Only one VRRP session is allowed per physical interface.

After reading through the config guide I found this

"The implementation is currently restricted to one VRRP group per
interface, regardless of whether the group is defined at the physical
interface level or the vif level."

This is going to keep us from using Vyatta in our environment. We are
currently running a few openbsd/pf/pfsync/carp machines and they give
us the redundancy required.

Are there any plans to change this in the future? If so, any idea how
many versions out? Vyatta looks fantastic, but with out the ability to
have redundant routers I'm afraid its not going to work for us :(

I am thinking perhaps bgp could be used, but I have not covered any of
that ground yet.

Thanks in advance guys :)