From: Aubrey Wells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:43 PM
To: Daren Tay
Cc: vyatta-users@mailman.vyatta.com
Subject: Re: [Vyatta-users] Timeout value

Are you natting through the vyatta box to the servers? If your servers
have the sshd keepalives option turned on, and the nat session (in
conntrack) closes/expires on the vyatta box then the keepalives would
stop and your server would sever the connection.

That's the only thing I can think of that would make a difference
direct vs routed to.

Aubrey Wells
Senior Engineer
Shelton | Johns Technology Group