I do use ntop, it works pretty well for the price :)
Flows from Vyatta are not an absolute requirement for me, but I would
like to have a seamless transition from some of our Cisco gear to
Vyatta (feature wise, vrrp across multi vifs, some type of glbp,
flows, etc)
You guys have been doing fantastic so far, I can wait to see how
things develop :)