I am trying to recreate some policy statements and network4 lists, etc.
I cannot delete my networks under network4 list, nor my policy terms:

When I try to delete network under network4-list:

===========
[EMAIL PROTECTED] delete policy network4-list EXPORTSTAT network
XZ.85.142.0/24
Deleting:
    XZ.85.142.0/24

OK
[edit]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] commit
[edit]
Commit Failed
102 Command failed delete_from_set: SetMapError from line 102 of
/home/autobuild/builds/OFR/2008-01-15-1631/ofr/xorp/xorp/policy/set_map.
cc: Can't delete from set EXPORTSTAT: not [EMAIL PROTECTED]

===========

I though it might have been since it was referenced inside of a policy
term, so I tried to delete it:

===========
[EMAIL PROTECTED] delete policy policy-statement BGPEXPORT term 1
Deleting:
    1 {
        from {
            protocol: "connected"
            network4-list: "EXPORTCONN"
        }
        then {
            action: "accept"
        }
    }

OK
[edit]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] commit
[edit]
Commit Failed
102 Command failed delete_term failed: DependancyError from line 319 of
/home/autobuild/builds/OFR/2008-01-15-1631/ofr/xorp/xorp/policy/dependan
cy.hh: Dependancy: Cannot find object of name
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Shane McKinley