Hey I need help regarding vLAN, I'm using VC3 Community Edition and have
setup my vyatta machine as a Internet Host. I have configured vLAN on it. I
have two Physical LAN and configured vLAN on one of these physical LAN.

   eth0 >> WAN IP (say 121.256.254.241)
   eth1 >> Internal LAN (192.168.20.0/24)
   eth1.20 >> vLAN (192.168.30.0/24)

 The cable connects to a switch from eth1 and I take connections for
individual systems from this switch its a D-link switch. Now when I connect
to the Internal LAN (192.168.20.x), I can ping vLAN gateway which  is
192.168.30.1, I can also ping vLAN gateway from vyatta machine. But when I
connect to vLAN network (192.168.30.x) I cannot ping my vLAN gateway.

 Can you please provide me some pointers which can help me getting it work.

--
Those that make the rule don't play the game!!