I just made a script to load a firewall with iptables.
I know iptables so until the bug gets fixed I'll just
do it that way.  I do have two more questions though.

1). How do I setup 'port-forwarding'.  So when you go
through port 80 from the wan it sends it to some ip on
the internal network at port 80?  Do I do this with NAT?

2). Is there any easy guides on setting up a vpn?  Not a vpn
like a cisco router to the vyatta router because I found those
guides, but just a vpn that I can access from work or on any
computer providing the have an ipsec client?

Is there a list of things you guys want made for Vyatta or a
project site somewhere?  I'm always looking for things to do in
my off time.

Nate