Hi,

I would like to seek some advises from here on what is the best
setup/scenario that i can have for this. I now have a ASN number and /21
range of ip address. My racks is separated between 2 floors with 3 links on
the 2nd floor and 1 link on the first floor. The four lines consist of local
IP transit (only able to surf our country websites), MPLA line from Equinix,
100Mb local line (Another local line) and a 10Mb international line.

So my idea is to put vyatta router on each floor and do a cross-connect
between the two routers. The racks on both floors must be able to make use
of all four links and I am wondering if this can be done.

Hope I have explain it well.

Thanks!

Yongsan