Hi Chad,

The t3-options parent node is a required node that has a set of default
values nested beneath it.  If you want to delete the actual option
values you've set beneath t3-options to get back to the defaults, you
can try deleting the values nodes individually:

delete interface wan0 t3-options line-coding

etc. etc.

The node is required in order to load the correct driver options for
either T1/ E1 or T3/ E3 so it needs to be there before you can
successfully commit the serial interface configuration.

Thank you,

Robyn