-Chad

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aubrey
Wells
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Vyatta-users] vif 1 on wan0

Is your serial connection up? You won't be able to ping it until the
connection comes up because that's when the vif gets created. if you do
a ifconfig from the shell, you will probably see that wan0.1 is not
created yet.

Are you using ppp or c-hdlc?

Aubrey Wells

Senior Engineer