Hello, all!

I want to say a few words about new core DB classes DB and HistoryItem.

First [1] is substitute for persist class.
Reasons:
 - need for more simple then existing one DB backend which is not depended on
   DB structure (data_table, raw_pickled_data and so on)
 - it must be simple wrapper over SQLite DBI with custom code for threading and
useful methods like creating table
 - clean up code

Second [2] is substitute for reqResDBHandler class.
HistoryItem represents one record in HTTP log. It consist of at least request
and response.
Now it consist of also mark and info attributes. Mark is for bookmarks in
History tab.
Info attribute will hold info/vulnerability information. After plugins will be
executed
we will simple update existing history item and then will be colorized in table.

Reasons:
 - Active Record pattern [0] => convenience of developing
   Code snippet:

 def logHttp( self, request, response):
        historyItem = HistoryItem()
        try: