Hello,

 I want to scan some web applications using w3af.
 If i select audit plugin, it will give follwing as a vulnerability:

 An unidentified web application error was found at:
 "http://localhost/WebGoat/attack";. Enable all plugins and try again, if the
 error still is not identified, please verify mannually. And report it to the
 w3af developers. This vulnerability was found in the request with id 1

 The same thing will continue for so many request ID's.

 If I try with all the plugins enabled,then I will get the following as a
 message:

 [08/25/09 12:39:33] Server uses 204 instead of HTTP 404 error code.
 [08/25/09 12:39:37]
 [08/25/09 12:39:37] **IMPORTANT** The following error was detected by w3af
 and couldn't be resolved: The xUrllib found too much consecutive errors. The
 remote webserver doesn't seem to be reachable anymore; please verify
 manually.
 [08/25/09 12:39:37]
 [08/25/09 12:39:37] Could not determine the language of the site.

 I tried, for different web applications written in java.

 Would you please help me in solving above error.

 Its urgent.

 Awainting for reply.

 Bathia Pranjal
 Innovation Labs,
 Tata Consultancy Services
 Plot No 1, Survey No. 64/2, Software Units Layout
 Serilingampally Mandal, Madhapur
 Hyderabad - 500034,Andhra Pradesh
 India
 Mailto: bathia.pran...@tcs.com