New post updated with w3af results, the same as with other scanners:
http://elladodelmal.blogspot.com/2009/09/inverted-sql-queries-ii-de-ii.html

Cheers,

Raul Siles escribió:
Andres,
I agree with your idea. We should add all these evasion techniques as they show up, but not by default (at least yet, due to the performance impact). A configurable option allowing the analyst to select speed vs. in-depth testing would be the best way to go in my opinion.

Cheers,
--
Raul Siles
www.raulsiles.com