Dear w3af developers

- Is there a plugin where I can just specify a list of strings, which is used
for every found parameter (GET, POST)?
   Example: Crawler finds http://www.example.com/index.html?id=5 and fuzzes the
id parameter with values of the list

- Is there a plugin that analyzes HTML code (like input length fields) and then
generates injection strings out of it?
   Example: There is a <input name="name" type="text" maxlength="30"> tag and
w3af tries to inject strings with lengths 29, 30 and 31

- Is there a mechanism that measures the response delay for the different
requests?

- Is there a command to disable plugins on the w3af command line?
   Example: After "discovery MSNSpider" disable the plugin?

- Is there a time slot when somone is on the #w3af IRC channel on freenode?

For every question where the answer is "no", I'm thinking about to implement
it. If my boss is willing to support that.

cheers
floyd

Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com