Jan,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 5:32 AM, Jan-Oliver Wagner
<jan-oliver.wag...@greenbone.net> wrote:
> On Freitag, 8. Januar 2010, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
>> it seems like the last release is a while back now (1.0rc2 in may 2009).
>> But there are acitivites in the SCM, so w3af surely improved a lot since
>> then.
>>
>> Any idea when to expect the next release?
>
> I've not seen any bug issues for the 1.0rc2 in the Debian bug tracker.
> Is the Debian package of 1.0rc2 known to be good enough and thus worth
> a backport to Lenny?

We've fixe A LOT of bugs and added lots of bugs in rc2, I think that
there are no bugs in the Debian bug tracker because all the bugs are
reported in sourceforge bug tracker. Its my intention to release rc3
this week, but I still need to fix some threading bugs in the core.

Cheers,

> Best
>
>        Jan
>
> --
> Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  ++49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
> Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR
> B 202460
> Geschäftsführer: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

Andrés Riancho
Founder, Bonsai - Information Security
http://www.bonsai-sec.com/
http://w3af.sf.net/