Ulises2k wrote on 11.01.2010 22:04:
> Boys,
> w3af 1.0 rc3 TESTING
>
> http://www.ulises2k.com.ar/files/w3af 1.0 rc3 (testing) setup.exe
>
> Could you testing w3af and tell me the bugs?

Hi Ulises,

installed from scratch, no problem.
Starting the GUI gives an error

        Unknown plugin selected ("crossDomain")

but GUI is usable then.

In the GUI  "View->Plugins" throws an exception:

        Un unhandled exception was raised:

        Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "W:\Programme\w3af\w3af\core\ui\gtkUi\main.py", line 365, in <lambda>
    lambda w: self.dynPanels(w, "exploitvuln"), True),
  File "W:\Programme\w3af\w3af\core\ui\gtkUi\main.py", line 747, in dynPanels
    self.viewSignalRecipient.togglePanels(panel, active)
AttributeError: 'PluginConfigBody' object has no attribute 'togglePanels'

Closing this exception window crashes w3af.

According w3af console:
the keys command is a nice feature, but useless on windows cmd.exe, obviously
;-)
And I guess it higly depends on the used terminal *and* shell *and* stty
settings
on any *nix ... did someone test this?

I'll testing next days and inform you about problems.

Hope this helps
Achim