DDT,

    Thank you very much for your help. Please read inline,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 5:59 AM, DDT <dtillem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I got an error in the connect() function of the ProxyHTTPConnection class in
> keepalive.py.
> int this line self.send("CONNECT %s:%d HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n" % (self._real_host,
> self._real_port)) it expects a integer as port number.

    Hmmm, ok. This is no good.

> In the code proxy_setup code, I saw just a split of the host and port. So I
> presume the port is not an integer. So I propose to make a small
> modification in the proxy_setup code.
> 572c572
> <                 self._real_port = self._ports[proto]
> ---
>>                 port = self._ports[proto]
> 575,576d574
> <         else:
> <             self._real_port = int(port)
> 577a576
>>         self._real_port = port

    If it is possible, could you please send me this same patch, but
for the latest keepalive.py[0] version? Thank you very much for your
contributions!

[0]
http://w3af.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/w3af/trunk/core/data/url/handlers/keepalive.py?view=markup

--