On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Andres Riancho wrote:
!! On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Achim Hoffmann <a...@securenet.de> wrote:
!! > I guess you'll unintentionally start a philosophic discussion here.

!!     When I started the project I used camelCase everywhere. Now, I'm
!! starting to prefer underscore_separated names for everything. The code
!! is now a mixture of both, but the plugin writers guide should be all
!! about underscore_separated :)

hehe, you see exactly what I assumed happens:  philosophic discussion
:-)

BTW, I just listed the possible solutions, those which are most common
in use. I did not express my personal preferences, nor object one.

About the coding style guide, I'd point out one leader (Andres?), who
writes done the guide which then may be improved due to some rounds
of discussion. A dogmatic (not self-opinionated) leader would shorten
some things ;-)

Just my opinion based on experience ..
Achim