Hi Andrés

I've already compiled a short list of variants of the host header attack.
Some of them are simple to build, some of them are more tricky. Same is
for the checks to be implemented to identify the vulnerability.

The most tricky part will be that you often need 2 or 3 requests and then
compare the responses. In some cases there're at least 2 different URLs
involved.
Do you have a framework to construct such sequences in w3af?

Anyway, can share my list if you like.