The biggest polluter in Boulder Valley is being taken to court. Please come to this fundraiser:

*Cementing Justice***

*a presentation and fundraiser*

Rocky Mountain *Clean Air Action*

*Taking Legal Action to Clean Up Air Pollution at the Cemex Cement Plant*

Tuesday, March 20 at 6 P.M.

Boulder Public Library, 1000 Canyon Blvd. in Boulder.

Donations suggested to support our efforts.

You, your family, your friends, *everyone is welcome*.

The Cemex cement plant in Lyons spews as much air pollution as over 130,000
cars. *It didn't used to be that way.*

* *

*Help make a difference for clean air in Boulder County*. Join us
March 20th and learn what we're doing to clean up the
Lyons cement plant, and how your support can help. Refreshments provided.

Support our efforts to clean up the Lyons cement plant today
<https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=11484>

*Visit our website for more information on our efforts to clean up the
Cemexcement plant >><http://www.ourcleanair.org/cemex.html>

*Rocky** Mountain Clean Air Action is the only group dedicated to protecting
clean air for healthy children and healthy communities in Colorado and the
surrounding region. Get in touch: 1536 Wynkoop, Suite 302; Denver, CO 80202;
(303) 454-3370.-Jeremy Nichols, Director*

Jeremy Nichols, Director
Rocky Mountain Clean Air Action
1536 Wynkoop, Suite 302
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 454-3370
Join us today! Visit www.ourcleanair.org

via
                   http://Vote.org
         Taking the "mock" out of democracy!
   Evan Ravitz, founder (303)440-6838 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Fool's gold exists because there is real gold." -Rumi
also: http://Vote.org/photos  http://Vote.org/paradise