The FCC needs to hear from you about the importance of protecting a free and
open Internet.

I just told my story at SavetheInternet.com and urged the FCC to protect Net
Neutrality, the principle that protects user choice on the Internet. Please
join in me in doing the same. The future of the Internet is at stake.

You can read my story at
http://www.savetheinternet.com/yourstory/279991

Learn more and send your story to Washington now at
http://www.savetheinternet.com/yourstory

-----

This message was sent via the Tell-A-Friend feature on www.savetheinternet.com.
The sender of this message (128.138.82.195) has not been verified and the
SavetheInternet.com Coalition assumes no liability for the content of this
message.