Hi,

We have the best opportunity we've ever had to get this country off of
polluting energy like oil and coal and onto real clean alternatives. This will
not only help curb the climate crisis, but save consumers money and create new
jobs. Seems like a slam dunk, right?

But the oil and coal industry are going all-out to stop this bill, and some in
Congress are listening to them. We need to tell Congress now to do what's right
for the American people, not continue business-as-usual.

I signed a petition urging Congress to vote for to give solar and wind the
support they need to assure a clean energy future. Can you join me at the link
below?

http://pol.moveon.org/cleanenergyfuture/

Thanks!