Last weekend, 10 African Union peacekeepers in Darfur were
killed in an attack on their base. Many were injured and some
are still missing.

These deaths serve as a tragic reminder of why we're fighting to
ensure the immediate deployment of the strong international
peacekeeping force that was authorized by the UN in July to
Darfur. Darfurians have been living with such brutality for
years, and will continue to do so until our world leaders act.

Join me in sending a strong message to President Bush and UN
Secretary-General Ban, reminding them that the time to deploy
the authorized peacekeeping force is NOW. Click the URL below to
sign the petition.

http://action.savedarfur.org/campaign/savedarfur_auattacks

This attack only weakens an already overburdened African Union
mission. We must act now to ensure that world leaders do not
allow it to threaten the deployment of the international
peacekeeping force authorized by the UN Security Council - a
mission that has already been delayed far too long.

Click the URL below to tell President Bush and Secretary-General
Ban to ramp up efforts to immediately deploy peacekeepers.

http://action.savedarfur.org/campaign/savedarfur_auattacks

It is at times like this when the hope for peace is in danger of
being drowned out by these headlines of despair. That is why,
right now, speaking out is more crucial than ever.

Please forward this message to your friends and family and ask
them to join you.

If you'd like to make a donation to support the campaign, visit
the link below now:

http://www.SaveDarfur.org/Donate

Thank you for your help.

The Save Darfur Coalition is an alliance of over 180
faith-based, advocacy and human rights organizations whose
mission is to raise public awareness about the ongoing genocide
in Darfur and to mobilize a unified response to the atrocities
that threaten the lives of more than two million people in the
Darfur region. To learn more, please visit
http://www.SaveDarfur.org

http://action.savedarfur.org/campaign/savedarfur_auattacks?rk=17wFdOs1iiHOW

This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

http://www.convio.com