From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dr.ronnigreenwood
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CWPboulder] Peace Activists Speak out for Science!

Back in November 2007 we began recruiting anti-war activists to complete
an online questionnaire. One lucky person was already chosen to receive
an iPod shuffle or cash equivalent for their participation in the first
wave of data collection. We have another one that we want to give away.

At this time, we are looking for a second group of participants to
volunteer their time and information about their experiences of being an
anti-war activist.

You can find the questionnaire at:
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/psychology/mgscott/antiwarquest/index.htm

Just so you know and don't get frustrated or irritated, the
questionnaire should take around 20 to 30 minutes to complete. Some of
the questions may feel a bit repetitious, but they actually do measure
different things and all questions are important to the study.

We need about 80 participants. ALL data are kept on a secure server and
are only accessible by myself and my research assistant. We are ONLY
interested in aggregated trends across participants' responses. We are
NOT interested in individual responses and will NEVER disclose ANY
information to any third party. However, those who would like to
participate but would rather remain completely anonymous may do so by
opting out of the i-pod lottery.

It is important to note that this research has passed review by the
Dundee University ethics committee and complies with the UK Data
protection Act.

You can find the study at:
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/psychology/mgscott/antiwarquest/index.htm

Once the study is complete I would be happy to share the results with
you and your group.

Please tell all your friends, relatives, comrades, and allies about the
study. We hope that, in the future, this information may be useful to
social movements and their leadership, in that it will help
us understand how to retain and grow their numbers when movements reach
their middle years.

And finally, I have to add the disclaimer that any individuals who
completed the questionnaire the first time around are, unfortunately,
not eligible to complete the questionnaire the second time around.
In advance, I thank you for your time and support.

In solidarity,
Ronni Michelle Greenwood, PhD
Psychology Department
University of Dundee
Dundee DD1 4HN
01382 386 816
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

__._,_.___

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/message/572;_ylc=X3oDMTMydXUzN
HRtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBG1zZ0lkA
zU3MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTUEdHBjSWQDNTcy> (1)
Reply (via web post)
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBG1zZ0lkAzU3MgRz
ZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTU-?act=reply&messageNum=572> |
Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc2g4aGJuBF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xr
A250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIwMzA5NzA1NQ-->

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZmY5cXJz
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIE
c2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIwMzA5NzA1NQ-->  | Files
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdTV0N2JnBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2x
rA2ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTU->  | Photos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMTQxcnBxBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2
xrA3Bob3QEc3RpbWUDMTIwMzA5NzA1NQ-->  | Links
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmc2ZwaWgyBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2x
rA2xpbmtzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTU->  | Database
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZGpvNDQ3
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIE
c2xrA2RiBHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTU->  | Polls
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmN25oY29vBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2x
rA3BvbGxzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTU->  | Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYmE3N24yB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc
2xrA21icnMEc3RpbWUDMTIwMzA5NzA1NQ-->  | Calendar
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaGtyZTh1
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIE
c2xrA2NhbARzdGltZQMxMjAzMDk3MDU1>

Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdnMwazQxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkA
zkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMjAzM
Dk3MDU1>
Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNWJnc281BF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xr
A3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDMwOTcwNTU->  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:%20Di
gest>  | Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
%20Format:%20Traditional>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdjdrZGcwBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZ
gRzdGltZQMxMjAzMDk3MDU1> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWPboulder;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNXRiZ2ptBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkzNTEwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwNjgyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3Zna
HAEc3RpbWUDMTIwMzA5NzA1NQ-->

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13pihvi5d/M=493064.12016299.12445691.113227
65/D=groups/S=1705060682:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1203104255/L=/B=7.BqA0LaSRU-/J=1
203097055237793/A=4990212/R=0/SIG=11d53kq3t/*http:/advision.webevents.ya
hoo.com/curves/>

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13p3l4i8u/M=493064.12016300.12445692.113231
96/D=groups/S=1705060682:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1203104255/L=/B=8OBqA0LaSRU-/J=1
203097055237793/A=5170417/R=0/SIG=11b5gu1oe/*http:/new.groups.yahoo.com/
specialKgroup>

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Zone
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13o7qek33/M=493064.12016263.12445670.867457
8/D=groups/S=1705060682:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1203104255/L=/B=8eBqA0LaSRU-/J=12
03097055237793/A=4836041/R=0/SIG=11o19ppl5/*http:/advision.webevents.yah
oo.com/dogzone/index.html>

Connect w/others

who love dogs.

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=9351052/grpspId=1705060682/m
sgId=572/stime=1203097055/nc1=4990212/nc2=5170417/nc3=4836041>