Please forward this widely....

Derrick Jensen and Bill Ayers -  (with a special question and answer
session featuring Ward Churchill moderated by Emma Perez)

Students for TRUE Academic Freedom is hosting an event in conjunction
with Ward Churchill's landmark academic freedom lawsuit against the
University of Colorado. Churchill's legal suit, for CU's violating his
first amendment rights, begins March 9th-27th. Therefore, we are
bringing well known activist-scholars Derrick Jensen and Bill Ayers to
voice their strong support for Churchill and political dissent in
academia. Their presentations will unveil the mask of liberal academia
and link Churchill's fight with other scholars who have been attacked
for their strong beliefs. If we want our universities to embody
institutions of critical inquiry, then we must not only support
scholars such as Ward Churchill, but also view these attacks in
context. Come and hear the shocking truths behind the right-wing
attacks on Churchill and others. Hear what they don't want you to
know!

TOPIC: Forbidden Education and the Rise of Neo-McCarthyism

DATE: THURSDAY, MARCH 5TH

LOCATION: GLENN MILLER BALLROOM, UMC (CU Boulder Campus)

TIME: 7-9PM (Doors Open at 6pm)

Students FREE, Community Members $5 in advance or $6-10 sliding scale
at the door. Tickets available at the UMC Connection, King Soopers, &
Ticketswest.com.
For More info visit:www.180degreeshift.org  or for info on Ward's
Case/background: www.wardchurchill.net
Contact Email: studentsfortrueacademicfree...@gmail.com