You need to use scpexe:// for the URL instead of scp://

- Brett

On 10/09/2009, at 6:09 AM, Daniel Serodio wrote:

I'm on Windows XP, and I'm trying to make Maven deployment use my private key
which is stored in PuTTY's Pageant ssh agent.

I found an old recipe on the net that says I should use the following
settings.xml:

<server>
   <id>my-repo</id>
   <configuration>
       <sshExecutable>c:/Progra~1/PuTTY/plink.exe</sshExecutable>
       <scpExecutable>c:/Progra~1/PuTTY/pscp.exe</scpExecutable>
   </configuration>
</server>

But when I try this, I get the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error retrieving previous build number for artifact
'br.pucsp.apt:ereinion:jar': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
br.pucsp.apt:ereinion:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT'
could not be retrieved from repository: vulcano-repo due to an error: While configuring wagon for 'vulcano-repo': Unable to apply wagon configuration.

Cannot find setter nor field in
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.jsch.ScpWagon for 'sshExecutable'